Tuesday 16 November 2010

Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Review.


I was lucky enough to receive the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser from Liz Earle's PR Team.
When I received it, It was beautifully packaged. It was like opening a present !






 History

Liz Earle's Naturally Active skincare was founded in 1995 and has 15 years of botanical beauty expertise. Liz Earle are passionate about all they do and create products that work on every skin type by harnessing the potent powers of the finest quality naturally active ingredients. Liz Earle products offer a simple, no-fuss and dependable routine for everyone.

Now you have seen the packaging, onto the product.



What's in my Cleanse & Polish ?

It contains Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao),Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus), Rosemary Essential Oil/Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis),Chamomile Essential Oil/Extract (Anthemis nobilis),Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus),D-panthenol,Glycerin and Beeswax (Cera alba).


How to use ?

Cleanse daily morning and night using this two-step process:

Step 1: Massage 1 or 2 pumps gently onto dry skin over face and neck. Free from mineral oil, its rich and creamy texture swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make-up, including stubborn mascara.

Step 2: Rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream to gently remove dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.

Splash face with cool clean water and follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic and your choice of moisturiser.


Liz Earle say

We only make one cleanser because this formulation is the ultimate in concentrated yet gentle cleansing power and works on every age and skin type.

Our plant-based cleanser has a 2-phase action, phase 1 is the cleansing. Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make-up, even stubborn mascara.

Phase 2 is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to help gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin.
Use morning and night with pure muslin cloths to reveal fresh, radiant skin.
Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, clearer skin.

 My thoughts
It is very easy to apply and a little goes along way making the price very reasonable at £11.50 for 100ml. I expect this to last me around 4-6 months. You can purchase the cleanse and polish in a variety of sizes from 30ml - 200ml.

I like the versatility of this product as it saves you having to buy a separate makeup remover, which also saves on storage.It is great for travelling and takes up minimal room in your bag or suitcase.

I find after using the cleanse and polish all my makeup has been removed and it leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh. I would repurchase this again and recommend it and the brand.

Liz Earle are a cruelty free beauty brand, they don't test any of their products or ingredients on animals.

More Liz Earle,
facebook
twitter
blog

Other reviews on Liz Earle
Lauren Loves
vaguely in vogue

3 comments:

  1. I think the price is reasonable and the packaging is nice. Thanks for the review, I agree that this would be great for travel.:D

    Happy Tuesday!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely of them to send you C&P to try. Jammy mare! lol I love a bit of C&P. Fab stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE this stuff!! :) I think I'm coming to the end of my first bottle so I'm going to have to grab myself a back up bottle before I run out! Thanks for the link lovely lady! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments and really do appreciate the feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.