Tuesday 13 July 2010

Lauren's Summer Ice Lolly Nails.

Well I made my first entry to Lauren Loves Summer Nails Competition

I have called this design Lauren's Summer Ice Lolly.



The design is my own and I used 3 polishes from the Models Own

For my design I chose Beth's Blue,Lemon Meringue and Pastel Pink.

I hadn't used Models Own nail polish before and I was really impressed with the colour and the consistency.

It is also nice to have a big bottle of nail polish and at 14ml a bottle they are well worth the £5 each. Currently they have an offer on, to save money when buying multiples of any nail polish or eyeshadow powder.

I am hoping to invest in more of the range in the future.


Finally I would just like to wish Lauren a very happy birthday Xxx


2 comments:

I do love reading your comments and really do appreciate the feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.