Friday 10 April 2009

Bright As A Button !


I have a love for shiny and glittery things but did I mention my love for buttons ? Well i do love them,practical yet pretty as well.I wear buttons on my clothes and shoes and now thanks to Kirsty I can wear them in my hair ! The button bobby pins came from PaperFish

I am hoping Kirsty will makes some more in different colours ! Continuing the button theme, i also brought some buttons from Kirty's other store on Etsy, BigFish The buttons are going to be put on the outside of my sewing box...once i have it.



(The above photos were taken from the original listings on Etsy.)

1 comment:

  1. hello x x
    love your sparle shoes and thanks for putting me in your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments and really do appreciate the feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.