Friday, 21 January 2011

December & Thank you's

I thought I would start this year, by rounding up last year...no sheep needed, here ! December was a very busy month for me. Like most people, I found it difficult to fit everything in and unfortunately this is why I haven't posted much. I am just getting things back on track and will hopefully, be able to post more frequently.
I would just like to share with you some news/updates from december and say some public thank you's.
The lovely Lauren from Lauren Loves featured me and my blog in her advent calendar. It was a great honour to be featured and I was overwhelmed by her kind words. ( I hope Lauren does another calendar this year *wink* )




I was also lucky enough to become involved in a new project, Thank you Emma for the opportunity. Those of you who follow me on twitter, may know already. As of december the UK Beauty Forum was lauched by Emma and I am proud to say, I am one of it's moderator's. If you like the interaction between fellow bloggers on your blogs and twitter you will love the growing community and interaction on our forum. They are a lovely bunch of girls and Guys,I would love you all to join the fun !



I would also like to thank shopalike, for adding me to their blogroll . They are a one stop shop for all things fashion.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the feature hun, you should be very proud. Have a great weekend kitten xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've wan an award!! Check out my blog :)
    makeupismymedicine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments and really do appreciate the feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.