Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Beauty Bloggers Christmas Weight Loss Challenge Week

Beauty Bloggers Christmas Weight Loss Challenge Week 7

The other lovely ladies involved in the challenge.

The Bristol Beauty Blog
Fudge Smoothies
Who is She???
Real Girls Beauty
Stacey @ The HQ of Beauty
Leanne @ Obsessive Cosmetics Disorder
Sweet Like Jelly
Lucy Duckett

If you haven't checked out these ladies blogs, shame on...go now.
But before you do. The weekly results will posted over at The Bristol Beauty Blog.

This week I lost 0.5lbs but even better news is that I have lost 1 off of my BMI which I am thrilled about. My total loss for the challenge so far is 6.5lbs.

Happy reading, stay pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love reading your comments and really do appreciate the feedback.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.